Happy Sunday everybody.
Today I have been craving for cinnamon rolls. Since I am allergic to many things, I tried to substitute some ingredients.
Well, here is the recipe:
- 5 dl (2 cups) Oatmeal flour (can also use almond flour)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1.6 dl (2/3 cup) milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 big ripe mashed banana (can also substitute with apple sauce)
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2-3 tsp cinnamon
I use honey, but you can also mix powdered sugar, milk and vanilla essence for the icing.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C or 350 F.
- Mix the dry ingredients together (Oatmeal flour, baking powder, salt)
- Add honey and milk.
- Use your hands to beat the dough together. Then use a rolling pin to roll it into a rectangle.
- For the filling use a small bowl. Mash the banana and add the melted coconut oil and cinnamon.
- Spread the filling over the dough and then roll it into a cinnamon roll shape. Then cut the dough into 10ish cinnamon rolls.
- Let it be in the oven 20-30 minutes.
- Put the honey or icing over after they are finished.