I am a bread lover. Since that day when I figured out that I had histamine intolerance I tried to avoid bread. But I have been craving them lately. So then I figured out why not make my own bread?
(PS! This bread recipe is not for people with histamine intolerance. Flax seed contains histamine, but this bread is so delicious worth mention the recipe.)
4,8 dl (350 g/ 2,02 cups) flax seed
1 tbsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
4 tbsp-5tbsp Honey
1,2 dl (0,48 cups) water, or milk
0,8 dl (0,32 cups) oil, or melted butter
Then add some spice or other seeds if you like too. I added sunflower seed.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius/ 347 degrees F!
- First, you mix all the dry ingredients. (Baking soda, flax seeds, and salt) If you don’t have flax seed flour you can use a food processor and make flour out of the flax seeds.
- Then add one egg at the time. While you are mixing it together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Let the bread stay in the oven for 20 minutes or more.