After trying Bacalhau, I wanted to make it back home, in Norway. The dish has a lot of flavors just so you know.
- 400g codfish
- 200g Potatoes ( I used sweet potatoes)
- 50g Bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1 onion
- 1 dl (0.4 cups) olive oil
- Cut first the potatoes and the onion. Try to cut the potatoes into thin slices. Warm the pan first, and then add the olive oil, the potatoes, and the onion. Fry the ingredients till they look golden-ish.
- Dry the codfish with a paper towel. Then cut the fish and the bacon. Add this to the frying pan with the other ingredients.
- When the bacon and the fish are cooked, and then add four beaten eggs. Stir till the eggs seem finished.
- Serve this with salads and olives.
Bon Apetite!! 😉